- You don't need to be a blogger to submit a guest post here on Simply Rins. If you think you have a worthy content to contribute, you are more than welcome to share them here.
- Your article should be unique and not published in any medium (internet or printed materials).
- It must be relevant to the topic of this blog -- nails, beauty, and fashion. I also accept articles on women advocacies.
- It must be written in English and should be at least 300 words.
- Guest post should include a jpeg image (maximum of 500 pixels in width) that you have permission to use.
- You may have a short snippet about yourself or the company at the end of the post.
- Only one (1) link is allowed at the byline. It should have a nofollow attribute and the anchor text should be the name of your website and not a keyword.
- I do not allow guest posts that is a review or a sales pitch of your site or a product.
- Once you submit an article, you are giving me the permission to proofread and edit your article in accordance to my preference or to correct spelling and grammatical errors. This also includes removing irrelevant external links intended only for SEO purposes.
- I have full discretion whether or not to publish your article here.
- Submitting an article in this blog should be considered as an opportunity to market your website or blog, to reach more readers, and not as a chance to get a free link for SEO purposes.
If you are agreeable to these terms and conditions, please send me a message with your proposal using my contact form.
Don't miss any updates! Subscribe here.
Like Simply Rins on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.