The entries were judged based on these criteria:
- 50 - Originality and Creativity
- 25 - Overall Impact
- 15 - Interpretation of the Theme
- 10 - Neatness
The maximum score is 100 points for each nail art entry. The average of the judges' total scores will decide who the winner will be. And now, the results are in!
Congratulations to ...
My nail art shows that Christmas is about sharing. We can b a santa for someone.
So a lil gift to some needy can bring joy to his Christmas as well.
-- Mehwish from Pakistan
Congratulations! You won these:
10 Elixir Nail Lacquers and 1 Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Mehwish will be receiving a notification email and will have 48hrs to reply with the required details. A new winner will be announced if she fails to comply within the given time.
Thank you to:
- ALL who joined this competition. I hope it was a meaningful experience for all of you. I deeply appreciate the time and effort that you have put into this challenge. Hooray for freehand nail painting!
- Our panel of judges. Aside from myself, we had Deniz of Emerald Sparkled and Gervin of Jenne Chrisville. I am honored that you have accepted my invitation for this big task. Thank you for taking the time to accomplish the judging sheet. I know it was not an easy job.
- Our sponsor: Digital Traincase, for providing 10 bottles of Elixir Nail Lacquers as part of this contest's prizes.
Till our next nail art challenge! :)
Don't miss any updates! Subscribe here.
Like Simply Rins on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.