Do you want to avoid the crowd on Valentine's Day?
Are you planning a pre-Valentine's date?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I am inviting you to join Zoya Manila and Carmex Philippines as they treat you to the advance screening of The Vow this Sunday, February 12, 2012 at 4:00pm in Cinema 1 of Power Plant Mall.
Leo (Channing Tatum) and Paige (Rachel McAdams) are newly weds. After a car accident, Paige goes to a coma. She wakes up with severe memory loss. Her husband, Leo will now have to try to win her heart all over again.
Good news! I am giving away 5 tickets to the special screening of The Vow! Grab a chance to win one of these tickets. All you have to do is answer this simple question:
How far would you go for the one you love?
The 5 most creative answers will win a ticket to the advance screening.
- Use the comment section to answer the question.
- One entry per person.
- Please use this format for your answer:
- Deadline for submitting an answer is today, February 09 on or before 12nn.
- Winners will be announced here by 1pm on the same day. I will be updating this blog post for this purpose.
- Winners will be informed via email and must reply on or before 11:59pm tonight, February 08, 2012.
- All winners will be required to post a shout out on their Facebook wall, tagging ZoyaManila and CarmexPh. Please reply to my email with a link to your shout out to confirm your win. Make sure you like their pages to be able to tag them properly.
Example of shout out:
“Many Thanks to (blogsite/name) I won a free movie ticket to the special screening of THE VOW care of CarmexPh and ZoyaManila.”
- Participants should be able to claim their tickets in the following areas: Greenhills or SM Mall of Asia on February 10-11, 2012. Late pick-up is available on the screening date from 2:00-3:00pm in Power Plant Mall.
- This giveaway is limited to Philippine residents, who can watch the movie at the set venue.
LIKE and SHARE this post to your friends: