Please read my IPL Underarm Hair Removal - Part 1 article if you would like to know more about the treatment. The post includes a comparison between a laser and IPL hair removal procedure.
Reminders before actual IPL treatment:
- NO plucking/waxing/shaving at least a week before the actual procedure.
- Do NOT use any whitening product or undergo any whitening treatment at least 5 days to a week before the treatment.
- Do NOT use deodorant or anti-perspirant on the day of your IPL session.
Intense Pulse Light (IPL) machine
- Visible bald areas on the 3rd week after my 1st IPL underarm hair removal treatment.
- Delayed hair growth after shaving. Stubbles were only visible on the 4th day. I can only imagine how much delay it would take if I waxed on the permitted day after the procedure.
- Hair is finer during regrowth.
I get my IPL underarm hair removal treatments at S-Bar Spa and Skin Care Clinic is located at G/F Ivory Tower Rosewood Pointe Acacia Estate, Taguig City. For inquiries, please call at (02) 577-1973.
Frontage of S-Bar Spa and Skin Care Clinic
So far, I am happy with the results. I have seen significant changes after my 2nd session. My next one would be on the 1st week of May. I will continue to post my experiences so make you subscribe and not miss any updates!